Ground Beef Bulgogi
My family asks me to cook this dish for them all the time.
Scale based on the amount of beef you’re cooking.
2 lb of ground beef is enough for ~5 servings.
- 1/3 cup of brown sugar
- 3/4 cup of soy sauce
- 2 tbsp of sesame oil
- 1 tsp of crushed red pepper flakes
- 1 tsp of freshly ground ginger
- 2 tbsp cooking oil
- 6 cloves of garlic
- 2 lbs of ground beef
- 4 sliced mushrooms
- 4 sliced green onions
- 1.5 cups of dry rice
- Cook rice however you want.
- Mix brown sugar, soy sauce, sesame oil, red pepper flakes, and ginger in a bowl.
- Cook garlic and mushrooms in a skillet with cooking oil over high heat for 1 minute.
- Add grown beef and cook for 5 minutes (until light brown), crumbling it while it cooks
- Drain fat from skillet
- Stir in soy sauce mixture and let it simmer for 2 minutes
- Serve with rice, and garnish with green onions